Tap night tonight– a celebration of International Beer Day
Tap night at the brewery is particularly well-timed this month as it coincides with International Beer Day.
Brewery Tap Night
First Friday of every month
Open 5:30 pm until close
That’s why we’ve decided to add our very own international twist with copious quantities of Wincle’s own Czech Pilsner. We’ll be putting on a fresh keg of the chilled lager to complement our regular beers. Ratter our 4.3% ABV summer ale will also be on tap.
Added to that there’ll be delicious pies and peas coming from the Chapeau Café at Marton.
And don’t forget there’s wine, Prosecco gin and cider too.
International Beer Day is a day to celebrate and savour the world’s most popular alcoholic beverage. Raise a glass of beer today to toast both breweries and bartenders. It is truly a global celebration, enjoyed by people from over 50 countries around the world.
Man and woman, of course, have enjoyed beer since about 6,000 B.C. Ancient civilizations even referred to it as a food staple.
The goals for International Beer Day are:
- Enjoy beer! Gather with friends to enjoy the taste of beer.
- Celebrate and recognize breweries and bartenders.
- Celebrate all the beers of the world.
Here are some ways to participate in International Beer Day:
- Drink beer, either lager or ale is fine.
- Sit on your patio or deck, and soak in summer, along with a refreshing lager or ale of your choice.
- Go on a beer tour. Visit a brewery or micro-brewery.
- Give a gift pack of beer to a friend.
- Have a beer at your local bar or pub. Thank the bartenders.
We do hope you’ll join us at the brewery for the celebration